Saturday, March 7, 2015

An intro to my new blog

I am not a good writer.  I don't even like to write unless it is a research paper or chemistry lab report.  That being said, you are going to find that this blog is not well written, well versed, and has grammatical errors...and you are just going to have to deal.  I love you all to death, which is why I chose to do a blog in the first place.  I want to finally keep you up to date on things, and basically let you know what is going on in my mind while I am in Haiti.  I hope that I am able to share with you my major revelations as they happen, and maybe I will even become a better writer in the process:)

You all are a blessing to me, and I am very thankful to have people in my life that take an interest in what I am doing.  That is it for now!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment